BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jenna's First Day



Jenna started preschool yesterday. She was very excited. She has a great class and most of her friends are back. My class yesterday went pretty well. I am pleased with it. There is one I am iffy about, but I think she will come along. I am not looking forward to today. Lets see, I have a set of twins (one boy, one girl), two that are not fully potty trained (and not wearing pull ups) one that has severe allergies (he can't even sit by someone that has peanut products) one red head boy that seems like if things don't go his way, he will make it known, one red head girl whose mom won't talk to me. Hmmmm....yes, this could be a long year.

5 comments:

fillup said...

My little princess is growing up fast! Jennifer, you will do great! You did last year, and you will this year. There will be rough days, and then there will be rewarding days. "Keep the faith, finish strong." Mom

Unknown said...

Don't sweat the small stuff. At least you are not baby sitting grown ups.

Jack said...

I married a red head that doesn't like if things don't go her way! Ha! = )

Unknown said...

the MOM won't talk to you??!oh my...but just think...next week will be better

Jennifer said...

Yep, the MOM won't talk to me!! Maybe she is just shy!