BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Home Improvements








We've been busy working in the yard. We got a patio set for our anniversary (half price) and decided to get some stones to create a place to put the set on. We still have a lot of work to do on it. It took Jack all day last Saturday and I felt bad because I couldn't lift the stones. We still have to level the ground a little better. I decided to try to fix up the area around the deck so I bordered this off and will make this a flower space. Right now, I just got a mum, but hope to make more later. Our problem is that we ran out of money. I don't know why our projects end up costing more than expected, but our September budget is blown to pieces so we'll have to wait. I want to put more rocks around the deck, and do the same thing on the other side of the deck. We also need to stain our deck!! It never ends, but the money sure does!!! Enjoy the before and after photos! Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

sara said...

Looks great!

Lydia said...

I love it! You did a great job! I'm wanting to do a patio like that off our side porch but have been scared because of budget issues- I need to get specifics from you!

The Younges said...

Everythings looks so nice! Hope you enjoy your outdoor space:)

Unknown said...

Y'all have been busy! It always amazes me how long it takes to do those projects. It looks great!