BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dinner at the Wells









Lydia and family were kind to invite us over for dinner, and it was very good! (thanks Lydia). It's the first time we have been to somebody's house for dinner in about two years!! I guess that's what happens when the last time we had someone was a year and a half. Anyway, we had a good time. It makes me want to try harder to have people over...even after Sunday night for a snack. I made a honey bun cake for dessert. It turned out pretty good, although this would be much better for a breakfast outing rather than a dinner event. I shouldn't make things for the first time to let others try until I have made it before. This time it was ok, in fact there were no leftovers as of 8 am this morning!! I love the picture Jenna took of Brandon picking his nose!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Jenna is such a great candid photographer- picking his nose indeed:) I LOVED the cake- YUM-O! We had a wonderful time with y'all, thanks for coming!

Unknown said...

:O) Josh was quite pleased with himself during JR church (as he should have been). He did his craft writing in cursive, and all the boys his age were quite impressed and a little envious!