BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Princess


I felt like a princess yesterday. I felt like I was getting showered with gifts at preschool even though it isn't even our last day yet. I got some candles and cookies from Carter. They were soooo good. I don't think we have very many left. I got a $20 gift card to Bath and Body works from Isabella. I can't wait to go spoil and pamper myself after the holidays! Thanks, Isabella! That was very nice of you too. I sure love my kids. Tomorrow is my last day with Meredith and Noelle, two adorable twin girls that have really touched me. I am going to miss you guys!


I spent the morning in Raleigh. Jacob and Jenna went to grandma's while I went to my yearly checkup....fun fun fun! I think I would have rather stay with grandma! I love seeing all the pregnant women in the office. I look at Jenna and know my baby is gone and it makes me want another one, however, I know that three is perfect for us, and they can be a handful.


I wanted to take this chance to say how grateful I am for Jack. He is just a WONDERFUL husband. I am so proud of him. He found out he had to take another class, but yet I haven't heard him complain and he is taking things in stride. He could have taken time off, but he is plugging right back in there and I admire that about him. You are the best, and I love you! Here is one of our pictures from our special trip to Chicago back in October. We haven't gotten away in years, so this was very special to me!

0 comments: