BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 4, 2006

December 4, 2006


I am so glad a new week has begun. It was such a crazy week. I had something going on every night and it just wears me down! I have three loads of laundry to do, the house to clean up etc. It's a little after 12 noon, and I haven't even showered or put makeup on!!! Jacob and Jenna and I did run to the library this morning. Even that gets a little stressful as Jacob has no "inside voice" and you can imagine what he sounds like in the library!! I am trying to work with Jenna on potty training, and I am not sure if either one of us are truly ready for this. Boy, what will I ever do when I don't have to buy more pullups!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

SO SO SO cute!!!! I am so glad you are doing this!!!!! you sound like you had the same kind of day as me- a MONDAY!!!