BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Today is just another stay home get caught up day! Jack hopes to run a return back to Home Depot and take Joshua for his free pizza. I plan on running to the bank and to goodwill. I am on this never ending project of getting stuff ready to sell for the consignment sale. We don't have near as much as the past few sales where we made $500, but that's because we didn't get to many fall yard sales. I still hope to make $100. Joshua's birthday is next month and I hope to use some money for that, as well as cushion our budget.

Jenna is doing better today. Her nose is still running and she coughs a little. Jacob sounds like he is barking. He doesn't take things as well as Jenna does. I guess that is a man thing as Joshua is truly the worst when he gets sick!!

I got a lot accomplished yesterday. I sat down and made my "goals" and also followed the pastor's "redeeming the time" sheet. It was very helpful. I hope to spend more time with Jack and my family in 2007. I also got my closet cleaned out which was a major accomplishment. If you could have only have seen my closet! Even with all the Christmas and consignment stuff taken out, it was still a mess. Happy Wednesday to all, and thank you for reading my "blog"! I know there is only about 2-3 people who read it, but hopefully it will grow!

1 comments:

Dave Mincy said...

come on now...I check in on all the "ladies blog" fairly regularly...I just don't usually post because I'm a guy!