BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We had a good day at preschool today. The kids were very excited today. We were able to get all our work done by 10:30, which is normal time for us. This is the first time that happened in a long time, but it made the day easier. After that, I can prepare the snack, and we have playground time and music class. We are busy working on our Christmas program. I need to take my camcorder and make money on America's Funniest Home Videos as you can just image what it is like to get 30 3 year olds to focus!!

At least that took my mind off things for a little while. I think things will get better each day. All I can do is pray about it and God will take care of the rest.

Oh, my good news....Jenna pooped in the potty yesterday.....I don't think she really realized what she did, and of course, she made a big mess today in her pullup, but maybe I can work with her better after the holidays.

0 comments: