BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 16, 2006

We had a great time tonight. We went to our special friend's house from BHBC, Scott and Traci Cooley. They are such wonderful friends, and I do miss their family so much. Travis is 5, Joshua's age, and they get along so well together. Joshua really misses them. They are just such down to earth people and we truly miss them, but are grateful that our friendship can continue even though we don't see each other every Sunday. Traci fixed a fabulous dinner for us!! It was so nice not to have to cook!! The kids played for a little while and then we went down to this house that was all decorated for Christmas. The man turned part of his garage into Santa's workshop and from 7-9 every night he dresses like Santa Clause. Joshua got to sit on his lap and talk to him again. Jacob gave him a high five, which is big progress for him. Jenna wouldn't even wave to him, but maybe someday we will get over that hump. I wish I would have taken my camera, but maybe we can do it again next year.

I don't have much this week. Two days of preschool and I am off for a couple of weeks. I have a doctors appt on Wednesday, so I hope to see my friend Rudine while I am in Raleigh.

0 comments: