BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Favorite 2006 moments






I kept the kids home from church today. They are better, but I didn't want to upset anyone. We won't be going to church tonight now either, but we will go to dinner with my parents. It's been a New Years Eve tradition for several years now. Since I couldn't go to church, it has given me time to write on my blog of my favorite 2006 moments. There are so many of them. I'll try to enclose pictures of some of them. First of all, by far, my favorite 2006 memory is actually taking a vacation to Chicago with Jack. It's been years since we have gotten to go anywhere overnight, so this was a big deal to us. Let's see, Joshua graduated from preschool and started kindergarten. That to me was a big accomplishment and a good memory. Jenna started preschool too. My baby is gone! Jacob FINALLY got potty trained over the summer during our beach vacation, and started his second year of preschool. We put in new floors in our living room, took a trip to the zoo, and so much more! Our house wishes all of you a Happy New Year!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love what you have done to your blog. I know I keep telling you this, but your kids are so cute. I have been really slack about posting lately, hopefully things will calm down soon.