BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I started to feel bad last night. I was able to go to aerobics, but started feeling worse after that. I guess I picked up some 24 hour bug, although I still don't feel the greatest. I did get some shopping done today. Just a gift card and some stocking stuff and I am done. I came straight home from shopping and went straight to bed. I slept for about and hour and a half, and almost missed picking up Joshua. Of course napping is something I don't do!! I hope to get a bath in tonight and maybe I will feel really good. I just hope the kids don't get this too, or it will be a long week!!

Tomorrow is Jacob's program. I told Joshua today that he could go and see his old teachers. I told him that they really want to see him and he said "why...because I was the cutest?" I just had to laugh. Of course Joshua, you were the cutest! I hope I get some strength and energy back so that I can teach tomorrow. You won't be able to keep me from Jacob's program!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Hope you feel better. You have me worried about you...from your other posts- hope everything is OK