BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well, I managed to make it to school today. I didn't feel the greatest this morning, but I feel ok now. My stomach, however, is still not the greatest. In fact, it makes these LOUD grumbling sounds. It hurts at times when it does it. I hope after all this pain and discomfort to at least lose 5 pounds! I was so embarrased today because I was waiting at the door at preschool for the mothers to pick up the kids and my stomach kept grumbling. One little boy looked at me and said "what was that noise?"!! I just said "what noise". I am truly embarassed. I don't know how I'll ever make it through the program tonight. Perhaps the kids will sing loud enough! I hope not may parents will want to talk to me tonight! I am just so ready for this bug to be out of here. I haven't had anything quite like it before. I just want to feel better and get through this holiday season without anyone else getting sick. That may be a big wish!!!

0 comments: