BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 8, 2006

What children say....

So, we are driving to school yesterday and Joshua said..."I wish I were a girl". My first thought was what a horrible thought could come through such a little mind!! I asked him why he thought that way, and he said,"because I don't want to work when I get older, and girl's don't have to work"!! Boy, is that what he thinks of me....mommy doesn't work? I think a lot of people think of stay at home moms sitting on the couch all day eating etc. If they only knew!! I told him that a lot of girls worked...his teacher, his aunt, and even I used to "work" once. I also told him I "worked" at preschool, but who knows if he really thinks now that girls work too!!

I am so looking forward to the weekend! I finally get my hair trimmed after 3 months (although, with the Christmas budget, it won't be good). Jack's company is having their Christmas party at Embassy Suites in Cary. It's our first night out since our Chicago trip. It's usually a lot of fun. Last year we didn't get home till after midnight, so I hope this year is just as fun. Sunday will be a very full day, but I hope after this weekend to take it easy again for awhile (ha ha)

0 comments: