BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 8, 2006

So frustrated!!

I thought I was having a great day. I actually had Mikayla come over and watch Jacob and Jenna so I could exercise, shower (ha ha) and get groceries without any kids! Jack got a call last week from someone from Wake Tech saying to call, there was a problem with his application for graduation. Well, he found out today (with Wednesday being the final) that he needs one more class. He has an email from his advisor back in July telling him if he finished this one class, he would be done, and to go ahead and apply for graduation. Now, less than one week before graduation, he finds out he needs another class. He is so discouraged. My heart just aches for him. You don't know what to say and I can't make it better. That just upsets me when you can't take away the burden your husband is carrying. He has got a good attitude, but yet I know he is so burned out and so discouraged. I know the Lord is trying to teach both of us something by this. Registration took place several weeks ago, so I hope that he will be able to get that one class he needs. Here we go again. At least one night a week gone until spring. I also just found out he has to go to California again for a week. He leaves January 15th.

0 comments: