BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 30, 2006


Not too much going on today. I spent most of the morning trying to get Jenna into the doctor. I never heard back from our pediatrician so I tried an urgent care. That place was dirty and the lady said it would be at least an hour before we got seen. There were two people in the waiting room and I heard one lady say she had been throwing up, so Jenna and I just left. I didn't even sign her in. Five minutes after I got home, the doctor called and they squeezed her in at 11:30. She had a double ear infection. One tube had fallen out and the other tube is in place, but there is an infection behind the tube, so she is on antibiotics. Maybe both of us will sleep tonight. I hope we don't start getting ear infections again! She isn't running a fever and the doctor said you can't catch an ear infection, so as long as she does good tonight and we both get some rest we can still go to church. If she has a bad night, I will keep her home.


I am attaching a picture of all the cousins...Joshua, Jacob and Jenna, Tiffany (16) and Philip. Philip is holding Caleb, his son, which would be their second cousin.

0 comments: