BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Changes





We finally got rid of the curio cabinet. I love curio cabinets, and I hope to have one again some day. Our room was just not big enough for it, and also this one was given to us and the glass was broken. I put my dads table over in the corner, and moved the chair beside the door. Maybe I will re-arrange so more while Jack is gone. I am thinking about putting the love seat where the chair is. I’ll just play with it and see. I am having a hard time with Jack being gone so maybe doing this will help. It gets so lonely in this house. Even with the kids awake I long for adult conversation. Sometimes it feels like the kids act worse with Jack gone, but I think it is just the stress of handling everything by myself.


Ok...so back to changes....I'd like to make a change on my blog. I would like a catchy title. So many of the blogs I read have cute titles.....Kid's Kitchen, Ramblings of a Crazy Woman, Money Saving mom, random musings...and then there are some that I don't read, but love the titles too, Rocks in my dryer, Because I said so, In persuit of Proverbs 31 etc.....I would love to have a cute title. I don't really have any "hobbies" or things that I am good at (like crafts or painting) so that scratches that out. Please help me come up with a cute title. I would love to give the winner a prize, but I really don't have money to buy anything, and I can't make you a painting, but just know that you would have the Jennifer appreciation award.

3 comments:

Jack said...

I want to win the prize. Let me see what I can come up with. = )

Pam said...

Maybe if you could list some of your hobbies, dreams, favorite verses, etc., it would help my thinking for you. :)

Unknown said...

well, we obviously know Jack is going to be the winner :O)...