BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Sleep Over






Last night was the first time Joshua had someone spend the night with him. He loves spending the night with his friends, but this is the first time someone came to our house. Was he was excited! Since Jack and Scott were gone to the conference, Traci and I went out to dinner. We brought Travis home with us. Now I see why my mom didn't like me having very many birthday/slumber parties!!!! The mom is the one who suffers! I worry so much about the child that isn't mine and then you don't sleep as well. The kids can handle getting up at 6 am (after staying up late) but it sure is hard for the mommy!! I have to say though, Travis was the perfect guest. He doesn't ask for anything, and Joshua and him didn't argue or fight the entire time.

1 comments:

jennwa said...

It look like fun for the kids. I know sleep overs are hard on the moms especially the next day.