BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A Typical Day

Another week is almost over! Jack is going to the men's conference tonight at BHBC and I didn't want to spend a Friday night by myself, so I called Traci. Scott is also going tonight so we are meeting in Cary for dinner. Joshua is so excited to see Travis again and I wanted to get out before Jack goes to SF. Travis may spend the night with Joshua too so if that happens, you know the boy's will be bouncing off the ceilings. Other than that, we won't have many other plans. I hope to get some errands done, like scheduling Jenna's birthday party for April. I thought I would post what my day is like. Some day I will look back on this and laugh.

A day in the life:

6:30 wake up
6:30-7:00_ get dressed, blog, send morning emails, shower, maybe treadmill (if it is a really good day!)
7 -8 finish getting ready, fix breakfast, fix lunches, motivate kids to get jobs done, and ready for school:
8-8:10- take Joshua to school and then head to preschool
8:30-12:15 work at preschool
12:15-2:35, run any errands, get groceries, clean house, fix lunch, work on treadmill, laundry, whatever I can finish in that time
2:35 – leave for carpool line
2:40-3:15, sit in line, TRY to read a magazine or look through mail or take a catnap
3:15- get Joshua from school
3:30-5:00, finish any jobs that need to get done around house
5:-5:30- work on homework with Joshua
5:30-6 fix dinner
6-6:30 eat dinner
6:30-7:00 clean up kitchen
7-8 pm finish reading homework, pj’s on, baths, bedtime
8-10 usually watch tv, talk to Jack and usually fall asleep on the couch

And then we start the entire day over again!!!!

0 comments: