BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you every wondered why just when you think you can get ahead, you actually take a step backwards? Last night, my dryer totally burned out. I took a load of clothes out and it was like they were on fire!!!! I am so thankful I was home, although I NEVER leave the house with the dryer on! I had a small load of towels to dry, so I thought I could just let the dryer cool down and put them in later. No such luck. I totally fried the dryer. Now with a family of 5 and Jack leaving for San Fran next Monday, I could not go long without a dryer. I was surprised when Jack went up to Lowe's last night to get a new one. We prepare for things like this, by putting money aside, but it seems like everytime we get a little extra money something happens. We got a little extra money just recently, and poof....there it goes on the dryer. A few months ago, Jack got reareded in the Toyota. The Toyota is so old that it isn't worth repairing and it wasn't that bad. We were like wow....$600. Jack asked me "Do you ever wonder why God lets things like this happen?" and sure enough, in a couple of weeks, we had our answer, Jack needed a crown for his tooth....gone was the $600. I am thankful that God provides, please don't get me wrong, but now when we do get extra money, I think to myself "hmmm...what's going to break now?" Sometimes my human nature takes over and I just wonder....why can't we ever get ahead and take a step forward????? Anyway, I have a new dryer now. Thanks honey!! I'll try not to fry this one out!!! Oh, and please think of Joshua today at 11 am!!!

0 comments: