BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Start Spreading the News?????

Start spreading the News...I'm leaving today...I want to be apart of it New York, New York...Ok, I know I don't have a great singing voice, but I couldn't help it. I talked to Jack tonight and found out he has two more trips coming up and of course, one of his trips is to New York in April. The second trip is to Atlanta and I am not sure when that one is, but I am thinking that could make a nice vacation for us and the kids. We could drive to Atlanta and the company would pay for everything but the kids meals. I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO NEW YORK with Jack. I am not really sure if it is New York City, but I would still love to go. I have been to New York once before, but it was a quick trip. So, please join me in praying that I could go.

Of course the BIGGEST obstacle will be child care, and it always is. This is one reason I can't go with all the women on Friday to Virgina (sniff sniff). God can make a way when there seems to be no way, even when right now it seems impossible. Would anyone like to be the first to volunteer to watch three adorable children with lots of energy for a couple of days?

2 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Sure I will watch the kids for you. Send them to Cincinnati. Joshua now knows that I know how to babysit, Jacob knows what a warning is, and Jenna can keep telling me "I'm not ready" when we play "Who am I?"