BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time Out

Last night I was able to meet Kim and Heather my friends from BHBC for dinner. Sunday was Heather's birthday so we let her choose what she wanted to do and where she wanted to go. I was very nervous when she said she wanted to go to Kanki and eat!! I thought I would be sitting there with my diet coke! There was no way I was going to try sushi! That is where I draw the limits! I was surprised that I ordered Hibachi Chicken, and it was SO GOOD! Heather would describe every item she would get. All I remember is one that was wrapped with sea weed!!!! UGH! We shopped the mall after that and had a great time! I am proud I tried a new place, although it isn't my favorite place and I am happy not to eat sushi and that I could eat something!

0 comments: