BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Student Of the Month


Guess what happened to Joshua.....He got Student of the Month!! Wow, I can't believe it. I wish you could have been in the car when I picked him up last week and he told me. He was beaming from ear to ear. He said "mom, you'll never guess what happened to me today" "it's something that is going to make you very happy and proud". Guess what, Joshua....mommy is happy and proud and you should be proud too! I talked to his teacher, and she is the one the chooses every month based on his character, work habits, and all around attitude. Sometimes I think that they base things on their "favorites". I was hoping that his picture would be in the paper yesterday, but it wasn't so I'll check again next Wednesday and post it as soon as it is available. Congratulations, Joshua! We are proud of you!

4 comments:

sara said...

Congratulations, Joshua!!!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Joshua! I am very proud of you.

Unknown said...

Whoohoo! Let us know when his pic makes the paper!

Jack said...

Daddy couldn't be more proud Josh. My boy "Student of the Month"! God is blessing your hard work. Love Daddy!