BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

He Went to Jared!.........



I am not sure if you have seen that commercial, but I guess it's great when your husband goes to Jared to get you a gift. Let me explain what happened. A couple of months ago, we bought my 10 year anniversary ring for my anniversary/Christmas. Well a few weeks ago, I noticed a stone had fallen out. I was so upset! To make a long story short, BJ's refunded our money 100 percent! I was so pleased. I met Jack last night to look for a new ring, and we found it at the first store.....Jared's! It is almost just like the other one and cost about $20 more than my other ring. They will guarantee for life that the stones will stay in....so we got a better deal all the way around.

We headed over to Outback last night, but they had a two hour wait. I should have known better. We did go to Lonestar and had a great meal together! I also got some beautiful flowers, and I will get a picture of that today.

I thought I would attach some pictures of our parties at preschool. We had a birthday Monday, party Wednesday, party Thursday and now Melody's party today....plus, look at all the chocolate gifts I got. (from preschool) Here are pictures of some gifts, minus two boxes of chocolate (and no I didn't eat them). Can we say tight jeans???? Happy Friday!


2 comments:

fillup said...

So glad you got to go out for Valentine's Day evening. That was so nice of the Pastor and wife to watch the kids while you went out.
How exciting about your ring. God is so good and blesses us in so many ways, and each time we see these things happen in our lives, we are thrilled and see how God blesses us in ways like this. I know Dad and I get so excited to see how God blesses us in even "little things in life" and somehow is more exciting than Him working in "big ways." As the Bible says (and the plaque dad makes) "God meant it for good" was meant in your ring!! Praise the Lord. Looks like you got lots of goodies. Our valentines day was so special too, as we went to our annual Sweetheart Banquet held by the church at the Hilton on the 8th. We did not go out to eat (will do that tonight on our regular "weekly date night." But, dad did bring in a dozen lovely roses!! I praise the Lord for your dad all these years. Love him more now than when we were married.

Praising the Lord for God working out your new ring!!!

jennwa said...

It sounds like you had a great night. I love going out to eat with my husband, it is now one of my favorite things to do.

That ring is beautiful.

It looks like then. Valentine's parties were fun. I love the heart crown.