BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Clean House (for a little while at least)





I can't post pictures for some reason, but I hope to get them added later. Saturday, the kids all went to Wil's birthday party. It's rare that they all get to go to the same party, and it's rare that I don't have to stay. I was able to go to a yard sale and then clean the house. I have been DYING to clean my house without the kids being home. I was able to clean their bathroom, Jenna's room, the living room, and the kitchen. For some reason the kitchen always seems to catch papers and has misc dishes around all the time. I was also able to turn on a couple of my CD's and listen to music. Like I said, I really needed to catch up and wanted time in my house by myself! I had a lot more I could have done but an hour and a half goes by pretty quickly. So, same time next week, Sara? (ha ha)

1 comments:

sara said...

Haha, sure bring them over, as long as you bring presents again :)

Doesn't it feel good to have a clean house!!!! And time to yourself- priceless!