BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Vacation Help Needed

Well, we are better now. We are all going to work and school, so things are on the up and up. I need some advice on vacations. We would like to take a nice one this year. It may just be that we stay longer at the beach than we usually do, but I wanted to see what everyone else thought. We tried looking into Disney, but that is just a little too much for our budget, with other things we have planned for the year. Do you know of any good vacation spots? The key is that they should be family friendly....somewhere where the kids would like! I thought about they Grand Canyon, but I don't think they would enjoy that. It could be close to home, or in another state. I just need HELP!!!!! I need ideas!!!

2 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

There's Kings Dominion Busch Gardens, and other parks near you. Or you could come here and visit King's Island and then go downtown to the Great American Ballpark and see a Reds game. They have a fun "kids zone" where they can pitch and run a baseline, etc.