BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Valentine Mouse and Stuff


Jenna made this mouse at preschool. I am thinking to myself....how easy and cute is that! Even I could do this (even though my heart wouldn't look as nice). I love Valentine's Day as there are so many crafts you can do!

I found out last night when Jack was going to San Fran. He leaves the last Tuesday in February and doesn't get home until Saturday morning, March 1st. That isn't bad, but I am a little sad because it means that I can go to the women's conference this year. I had so much fun last year. It was a great time of refreshing for me. I was looking forward to the little "lift" this year. It always does a mom good to get away from everyone for a night. They were even staying ocean side this time. It makes me feel a little left out and isolated, but I guess that is my pity party kicking in. I know this is more important, and we probably could use the $50 that was going toward it! Hey, my "night out" was last night getting groceries at Walmart!! (now I am having a big pity party!). At least it's almost Friday!!!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

That is a cute mouse.
I am sorry you will be missing your conference. It sounds like it would be fun.