BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You Might Be A Redneck If.......

Ok, we are certainly not red necks, but I couldn't resist. Some people might be a red neck if they have one of these on their front sidewalk.......



Or they might be one if their boy's jeans look like these.....


Am I the only one who can't keep a pair of jeans for my boys? I don't know why they are so hard of them. Thankfully, most of them came from yard sales, and I didn't spend $20 a pair!

And, a note about Joshua. He didn't feel well for a couple of hours yesterday, but then he snapped out of it and ate his mikshake. I don't know how the boy will eat for awhile, and he got $10 for 3 teeth plus bravery! I know I could never do what he did. There may be more pulled in the future, but we'll just have to see how things progress. It was hard to get the bottom ones, but he pulled 2 on bottom and one on top.

3 comments:

fillup said...

What a brave young man Joshua! Yes, looks like no corn on the cob for awhile. Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of you.

Jennifer, those jeans looks like some in the stores that sells for 30 and 40 dollars or more! So they are in style! Who knows, they might sell on EBAY.

sara said...

Wow He was brave!

I like the redneck pics....:)

Unknown said...

:O) Cute pics! Josh'll have the girls falling all over him!

As for the jeans, I think that's just a boy thing...Mom always complained about Andy's jeans being the same way.