BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

I don't really know why they have Presiden'ts Day, but hey, it's a day off from school. Last night I heard the rain coming down and the thunder (does that mean snow in 10 days....it happened once before....) and then it hit me....of all days for it to rain, the day when the boys are off from school. Oh well! It could be a lot worse. I am runnng into the doctors office this morning to get blood work done. I have to fast for it (nothing but water after midnight). I think I can make it until about 9. I'll probably be dying for my diet coke though! After that, the day is free. Tomorrow I am off work too. Joshua has 3 teeth pulled so I took the day off of work. There is no sense of sending him to school for a couple of hours when he wouldn't get credit for the day and I know he won't feel like doing anything after that. I asked him what he wanted to eat that night. I thought it might help him if he got to choose. Well, tomorrow night we are having corn dogs!!!! It will be nice to have today off, and part of tomorrow, although I don't know what the afternoon will hold. It depends on how much pain Joshua is in. I also wanted to attach a picture of the beautiful flowers Jack got me! Thanks, honey!

2 comments:

sara said...

Awww poor Joshua! But it may be an adventure for him!

Unknown said...

beautiful flowers!
and I'm sure Josh will do just fine tomorrow...now his Mom might be stressed out, though :O)