BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Date Night and Freebies for the Week

Last night mom kept the kids for us (thanks a bunch mom). Jack and I went to see Prince Caspian and then ate dinner. I loved the movie. I am not a sword fighting kind of girl, but this movie was great. I don't like long movies either, this one was 2 1/2 hours. I had to get up and use the bathroom and ran the entire way because I didn't want to miss the action. I looked at my watch and noticed there was only 30 minutes left in the movie! It's rare that something keeps my attention like that! It was a great night! I can't wait to see it again.
I didn't get pictures for the week, but my freebies this week included 2 bottles of Garnier shampoo (which is my favorite), a nice razor for Jack, mascara, and eye shadow. I did pretty good, but I only have $3 left in ECB so I guess I will have to start back over.

3 comments:

fillup said...

Dad and I were glad you got to see the movie and go out and eat. We really enjoyed the kids as usual, and they were so good. They always enjoy grandpa and loved watching a little of the Three Stooges on video with him. They are such a joy and growing up so fast, that we cherish these moments.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear it's a good movie! We still haven't made it!

sara said...

Sounds like a good date night!