BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation Day is Finally Here....










That was one of Jacob's songs. He did great today. He was just perfect. Every child gets an award at graduation. He got the "Honest Abe" award because he always admits when he does something when he is asked, sometimes when he hasn't even done it. I wish he was like that at home. I did good. The preschool director told me to "be a mom today". I told her Jack was taping the entire thing, and if I saw the powerpoint presentation put to songs, and then heard Pomp and Circumstance I would just lose it, so I decided to play teacher. I saw everything except the popwerpoint and the kids marching in (I was at the end of the line). I am looking forward to time off next week! Here are pictures. My mom was able to come and the other one is Jacob's teacher, Miss Holly (who will be Jenna's teacher next year)
Jack took the day off so we spend time working in the yard. We followed that by our regular "Friday night Taco night". For family night we made smores (thanks to Food Lion for the coupons and having everything on sale). The kids really loved roasting the marshmallows and eating them! I heard from two of them that it was the best family night we have had in a long time.

1 comments:

fillup said...

I wish now Dad could have gone to Jacob's graduation. I enjoyed every minute, and those children sure love you Jennifer and loved to see each one of the students you have come up and hug you and the parents too. God is richly blessing you with this ministry. Jacob was so good and such a big boy! Know you will enjoy your summer off, but also know you will enjoy teaching again next year. Hard to believe that next year will be Jenna's turn. Love sharing these moments with the grandchildren.