BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home Sick

I have a day off today, not by choice. Jacob is still sick. He has been running a fever since Sunday afternoon. It was 102 this morning. I got it down to 99 yesterday, but that was only by alternating tylenol and motrin every two hours. I was going to take him to school and let him watch DVD's in another room away from other children, but he went to the bathroom, started coughing and threw up. I really don't think this is a stomach bug. He did this yesterday too. Normally, my kids can't keep anything down. Yesterday he kept everything down, although he didn't eat much at all. I guess it could be a late case of the "flu". I am not really sure. So, I'll take Joshua and Jenna to school and the two of us will hang out for the morning. I am sad about missing. First of all, I have no time left, so this is without pay. That won't destroy us or anything but we only have 8 days left and I want to be there as much as possible. I have to remind myself of the title of my blog..."joyful j-walking". Joyful, even when your kids are sick and things don't go as planned.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it's hard, isn't it? I'm sending up a special prayer for you!

sara said...

Oh No! I will pray for a quick recovery, and that it won't get passed around.

Lydia said...

We still have a little of it but on the mend! Maybe you'll be over it quickly...Mine now mostly have the cough.Keep us informed, we're praying!

Lydia said...

Hey, it's Wednesday...how are you holding up?