BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

May Day

Yesterday was May 1st. I remember as a little girl, I used to do "May Day". I don't know what it meant, how it got started, or anything about it. I just remember making little "baskets" for my neighbors filled with flowers, candy, or little trinkets. I would put the basket on the door step, ring the bell, and run. It worked a little bit as my neighbors could easily look down the road and know it was me, not to mention the fact that there were only a couple of us it could be, but for some reason, I remembered this last night.
Jack is in CT, and comes home tonight! I am so glad this was a quick trip. I have school today, errands to run, a doctors appt to re-check Jenna's ears, and that is it. Tomorrow is Yard sale day and I am so excited. I am putting a head band in my hair and going (watch out anyone who sees me). There are so many out there tomorrow and I just hope to find some resell items as well as clothes for the boys...both for school and home. Check tomorrow to find out if I got any deals, plus my free items for the week!!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I can't wait to see what you get tomorrow! I'm staying home to finish working on a paint project (which I'll blog next week).