BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scaredy Cat





Tonight (Tuesday) Jack was out with his friend. They like to get together and hang out. Normally it doesn't bother me too much (ok sometimes) but tonight it really did. We got some really bad storms and I of course freak out. I get so scared when I hear thunder and the lightning gets close. We had one HUGE tree hit once while I was here. We had another hit last year, so of course I worry. Then, we get hail again. I was able to get pictures this time. The bad part is that we lost power so I had no idea when things were expected to get better. We were out for about an hour and a half. It's funny because the kids want to turn on lights, or turn the TV on, or start the microwave. I keep reminding them we can't do anything! Everything is A-Ok now and we are safe and of course power is back on!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you got some great shots! Maybe you need to buy Jack one of those battery operated tv/lantern/radio sets for Father's Day :O)

Lydia said...

My dad has one of those tv/lantern things that we got just before Hurricane Fran in 1996. It's still going strong!

We didn't lose power with last night's storm but we got lots of hail! I took pictures and let the kids each get a piece for educational purposes:)

Jack said...

Sorry honey. I didn't realize it got that bad. Love Jacky