BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day




With everything going on with Joshua, I didn't get a chance to post pictures from his muffins with mom day. I really enjoyed spending time with him. He made me a coupon book, a handprint poem and a soap dish. Mother's day was good. We were going to go to an early dinner because I didn't want to mess with lunch crowds. Jacob started running a fever. We tossed around ideas forever and it was getting late. We were going to have Jack just bring back take out, but the Motrin helped Jacob snap out of it so we went to Logan's for dinner. Thank you to my family for such a wonderful mother's day. Jacob isn't feeling the greatest today, but I'll give him some TLC. Joshua is still itching, but all this will pass!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

*Squeal* I love the picture! Now you just need a background of Coca Cola bottles:)

Lydia said...

All my kids are sick with fevers on and off too. Heard from a friend we hung out with last week and her child is sick with fever and aches as is their whole preschool pretty much. So we may have been the carriers to church Sunday- I'm SO sorry.