BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

The "Party"




Jacob had a good birthday. We went to the park, picked up his cake (which had to be the highlight for him) ate dinner at Logan's and then opened presents. Grandma and Grandpa came too! It was a late night for them, but the boys were up at 6:15 ready to play with the new toys!! They crack me up! I can never get Joshua up for school, but you have Saturday morning cartoons or new toys, and they are up!! I was a little disorganized the entire night. My camera ran out of batteries, so Jack took the rest of the pictures with his phone (Jake and his cake) and then I left the food at Logans. Jacob had some chicken left and we had two rolls left....how could I leave those rolls behind? What a nice breakfast it would have been!! I swear, my mind is going crazy lately!

2 comments:

sara said...

That cake looks yummy!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you left two of the rolls and not two of your kids! :O)