BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

Today is the last day of preschool. I can’t believe it is over. I am ready for a break, yet I am so attached to these kids and I will miss them. Yesterday we had graduation practice. I got misty eyed when they started playing the graduation song. There is just something about hearing that song….it’s like the wedding march…I’ll cry every time. They all look so cute in their cap and gown. I got these shots of my class and Jacob’s class. I’ll post more graduation pictures either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday. Here is my class. Everyone is here except Jeremy, who refuses to put on a cap and gown, and Julian is sick. Hopefully, he will be better by Friday.
Here is Jacob's class. My cutie is on the left

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Handsome!

Unknown said...

Maybe you need to tell Jeremy it's time to put on his hat and long shirt...my brother was adamant that boy's didn't wear gowns; he would wear a shirt, but he wasn't about to wear a girl's gown!

sara said...

so cute!!!!!

I haven't forgotten about the smoothie recipe- it is just hard to do! I never put the same thing in. But if you did strawberries, bananas and milk- you can't go wrong. i think the yogurt probably made yours too sour.

Lydia said...

Great pictures! Oh, and "Pomp and Circumstance" makes me cry too. I'm sad that I can never walk down to it again. Wait! Maybe when I renew my wedding vows next year, I'll walk down to that rather than my song "How Beautiful." Would that be too weird?