BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day






We had a nice Memorial Day. Jack to the boys to the go cart place for Jacob's birthday (which is Thursday). This got me out of getting a dog for now!! They had a really good time. Jenna and I went shopping. I really enjoyed getting out and taking my time shopping. I also love taking Jenna. She is a good shopper and fun to have around. She helps me pick out things. The two of us left before 10 and didn't get home until after 1. I also enjoyed this because I pretty much had the house to myself. I got to clean like I wanted to. I have been wanting time to clean without the kids around, so it was really cool. Jenna played in her room and then Jenna next door (yes it gets confusing) asked her to come play Barbie's with her, so I did have some much needed time.

I got this pink beach bag Friday at graduation. All the teachers got them. (I think it looks like Sara Mincy). I can't wait to use it at the beach. Inside was a beach towel, a book, and two class pictures. I wish I could read the book at the beach, but making sure three little ones are safe and have not wondered off takes up a lot of my time.

1 comments:

sara said...

Sounds like a nice day. Great present! I know what you mean about the beach- there is NO way to relax with 3 small kids :) Maybe someday!!!!