BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank Goodness for Go Carts......






Last Saturday Joshua went to Travis' birthday party. He had it at putt putt golf on Tryon Road. He had SO MUCH fun! First of all he was with Travis, but secondly, he got to ride the go carts. He was able to ride one by himself, the other he needed Jack to take him. Jacob, Jenna and I came back to pick them up and Jacob really wanted to play. He decided that he wanted to do this for his birthday and the good news is, I think I have talked him out of the dog for his birthday if he gets presents and a trip to the go cart place!!! Thank goodness for the go carts! I did have someone last night call me and tell me they have a dog for us, but I am not sure I am going to pursue it right now.

4 comments:

sara said...

Looks like fun!!!

Lydia said...

Do they not make the kids wear helmets?! Sorry, that's just the future grandmother in me coming out:) Looks like a blast, though!

Unknown said...

Okay, if you have someone offering you a dog and you're not taking it, I feel a LOT better about renigging on you and keeping our two! Bobby still gives me a hard time about that. (Although, you're right...they are hard to keep!)

Tiffany said...

I want to know how Joshua got to drive his own go cart!! They always told me I was too short until like.... last week....


ok so it was a little sooner than that, but still!