BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year



Happy New Year! I hope 2007 is off to a good start. We didn't get to go to church last night because of the kids, but we did get to go to Logan's with my parents for dinner. That was a lot of fun. We have been doing that now for several years. It's always fun to eat out, although I ate too much!! Jack and I just stayed up and watched "da Bears" lose their football game. We have had a great week with Jack being home. I dread tomorrow....no more sleeping past 8 (a real treat considering the kids actually slept in too) and trying to get everyone up "early" and out of here for school. I didn't miss that rushing at all!!


We can relax today and watch the Andy marathon on PBS for a little while. I have to load up the van later and go to the fairgrounds to unload all my consignment stuff. I don't really want to do that tonight, but it's the best time to do it, and my only time to do it without the kids!


I am enclosing pictures of Jenna waiting for daddy to come home from church...she didn't make it! I am also enclosing one of us goofing around on New Years Eve. Happy New Year!!

0 comments: