BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Anticipation

This time next week we will be leaving for the beach! I can hardly wait! We will be coming home on Friday, but I am so ready for a vacation, even though a mom is never on vacation!!! Now I just have to get through this week. Jack has left for the airport and is on the way to Canada for the week. Things get a little lonely around here. There isn't much adult conversation, the nights seem extremely long, and I don't sleep as well. Thankfully, he will be home around lunch time on Friday. I'll try to keep the kids busy to pass time. I plan on starting Joshua on cursive writing today and I am not looking forward to it. I just hope he can get a good foundation before school starts. I don't want him to be so behind that he is discouraged or anything like that. I think other than his handwriting he will be fine. Happy Monday!

1 comments:

sara said...

I didn't know Jack was leaving....hope this week will go by quickly for you!

Have fun at the beach!!!!