BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Still Thinking

I am still thinking about this new position. I drove by the preschool today and thought....do I really want to leave this? I keep thinking of reasons to leave and take the new job (if it's offered) and reasons to stay. I know this is technical, but the girls are a little different at their school. They can wear shorts, skorts, jumpers but all of these have be khaki and have to come from a certain store. Khaki pants could come from anywhere. I would also need to buy polos for Jenna. So basically, she would need a new wardrobe!!!
Most of the application has been completed. I still need to fill it out on line and send it. I am meeting with Jenene tomorrow morning to view the curriculum, ask questions, look around, and see if I am a "fit". I'll talk to Jack and then send her my application if I want to go farther. I'll post tomorrow after I get done. I meet at 10 am. Please think of me tomorrow and in the next few days to come.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm with you in prayer! As to the clothes for Jenna, what brand? I'll be on the lookout...

sara said...

Wow, Jen! That is a huge decision! I will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Unknown said...

we'll be praying!