BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jack's Coming Home!!!!!!




My sweetheart comes home tomorrow and I can hardly wait! It almost feels like the times when we were dating (except now I have kids). Jack lived in Fayetteville, so I only saw him on the weekends. He would come to my parent's house after work on Fridays and stay the weekend with us. I hated when he left on Sunday nights and I would just pace the floor on Fridays until he got to our house. He should be here in time to eat lunch with us and spend the afternoon with us!

We had a good day today. We went to the free movies and liked it. After that, we went to Monica's house to eat lunch and let the boys fish. Thanks, Monica! Unfortunately they did not catch anything. I told them the fish were sleeping. I wasn't much help to Monica. I know nothing about fishing. I am truly a girly girl, and my little girl is my double. We had fun anyway!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Monica's house sounds like fun... I think it's GREAT that you are so excited about your sweetie coming home!