BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Rest Time Almost Over

I've had about 2 1/2 weeks of a break before Joshua gets out of school, but it hasn't been any kind of break. In fact, without working, I have been busier than ever. I thought I would get some "rest", get caught up around here etc, but "mom's taxi" has been busier than ever. It seems like there have been appointments, school functions, errands etc, and nothing has gotten accomplished. Oh well! Once a dirty house, always a dirty house! And hey....who needs a rest or a break anyhow?
Today Jenna starts The Little Gym. She will go every Monday during the summer. I've always wanted to have my little girl in something like this. I hope it will "take her out of her shell" a little bit. If she doesn't like it, I won't enroll her again. The class has 30 minutes of gymnastics and 30 minutes of dance. If I find out she favors one or the other, I can take her either to the dance school down the road, or to Morgan's gymnastics, which is also down the road. If she likes them both, I'll keep her here. I thought it was the best way to expose her. And yes she is doing the "D" word.....but rest assured, the dance is not bad for those of you who want to know. I think it is good to expose her to ballet, tap, and other things like that.

3 comments:

sara said...

I think ballet it so cute! I have always wanted to get a little tutu for Skye. I am sure Jenna will like it.

Lydia said...

Who thinks dancing is bad?! I dance every day with my kids. It's not a pretty sight, so yeah, I guess some would think it was just too bad:)

Unknown said...

Up until I was 13, my parents only let us listen to southern Gospel or classical music. The southern Gospel station had some pretty jazzy stuff. I'll never forget my aunt's face when she came over and the four of us kids were dancing like mad to a jazzy rendition of Amazing Grace. Hope you and Jenna have fun!