BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Little Lonely

Day 2 of Jack being gone. I took the kids to a free movie today. It was an ok movie. I am glad we didn't pay for it. It gave me something to do for a couple of hours. I am really struggling this week. I miss having the adult conversation. Jack doesn't call until the evenings so I don't have anyone to talk to in the mean time. I wish I had some household projects this time, but I don't. Maybe I'll start tagging items for the kids exchange sale. I can't start packing for the beach yet....it's a little too early. Only 3 more days until he comes home!!!
I started Joshua on cursive yesterday. I am starting very slowly. I have taught him the small "i, and "u". He seems to pick up on it quickly. I hope the capital letters go as well. I give him a few math problems in the morning and cursive in the afternoon. I must admit we are only spending about 20-25 minutes total, but I don't want to burn him out either.

1 comments:

sara said...

Hey, you are doing more than us at the moment! I make Wes read to Wil and Skye, but that's it. I am sure Math will be rusty in the fall....

Hope you make it til Jack comes home!