BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Deals for the Week

I didn't take pictures but I got 4 packs of coke, baby wipes, and some Listerine Kids wash all for free this week. The cokes are great when I can get them for free. I am ashamed to say how quickly we go through them!!! Jack and I are addicted!! I got a few things today at a yard sale. I got Jenna a Barbie sleeping bag, some books, a game and a doll house that I had when I was a kid. I think Sara Mincy had one on her blog about this some time back. It was fun to say the least. I had Joshua and Jenna with me today, but they were no problem. Jenna stayed in the van and Joshua loves to go through boxes more than I do (what have I taught this poor child???). We are going to the $1 theater today (I think it is a $1.50 now) to see Horton Hears a Who. We are also taking Jack out. We are spending quality time before he leaves for Canada on Monday. (boo hoo) Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you've taught your "poor" child how to look for bargains, be thrifty, recycle and the thrill of the hunt! We introduced the Belarussians to yard sales last year. They were intrigued and thrilled, especially after one lady let them take a whole basket of tiny toys for $2! (Think McDonald happy meal stuff). Who knows? Josh may have a flea market stand when he grows up.