BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun In The Sun Day















I am not sure if it was fun for me....it was VERY HOT!! Joshua's class had fun in the sun day. They had games, water games, and sno cones. I went to "help" but I wasn't really needed, however it was fun to be with him and spend time with him. I got a couple of ideas that I might use for fun and activity on my kids next week when I am looking for things to do. (I am looking for activities to keep them busy and keep my sanity) They did a great job of rotating around and giving the kids some shade and keeping them hydrated. He had a great time though. He LOVES the water. I think the water slide was the hit of the day!

2 comments:

sara said...

That is a really cute idea with the bottle on the head....we might have to try that. Maybe we could have a water day at our house sometime.

Lydia said...

Looks like a blast! Now, I'm wanting to make sno-cones. Hmm...maybe I can get an ice-shaver at a yard-sale...