BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jenna's Gym Class









Today is the first day of our break. I am really looking for things to do with the kids. We'll hit the free movies next week, and tomorrow we can go to the park with some of the CBC friends. Any more suggestions would be great!
I took some pictures of Jenna at dance/gym. She already favors the gym part over dance. Dance gives her just the basic steps/positions for ballet and tap. Some parents have bought costumes, tap shoes, ballet shoes etc. I am not putting all that money into it. Someone gave her a gymnastics outfit, but I am not buying tap or ballet shoes, especially now since she likes the gym part better. I could tell she liked it better and she told me too. I will either focus on gym there in the fall or take her to Morgan's.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

What size does Jenna wear? I have some gymnastics unitards and leotards to pass your way!

Jennifer said...

She is around a 4t....everything depends on how it is made

Unknown said...

How cool!!!!!!!!!!