BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Deals for the Week


This is what I got this week for free....Two Johnson Buddy soaps, two packs of Hersey's candy bars, a bag of mixed candy bars, Tylenol. I know this is a lot of candy, but the Hersey's I will keep for smores for family night and the bag of candy is saved for gifts. The deals for next week are pretty slow, but that's ok. I'll save my free money and I'll be at the beach!

I had a great time last night at Lydia's. I helped with the yard sale, so I got to "shop' at the same time. I got a Tupperware cupcake carrying case (and I am so excited) books, tap shoes for Jenna, clothes for me, bathing suits for Jenna, a Trifle bowl, cookie sheet, and so much more. Thank you so much, Lydia. It was fun to get some time to myself after Jack was gone all week. I also didn't have to get up early this morning and go out! I'll try to get a picture of my treasures!

Jack got home at 11 am yesterday. We were so excited to see him we went to the airport to see him. We were able to spend the entire afternoon together which is perfect.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to find some stuff. I got WAY too much, also! Housewares,the kids a few things, a lamp and a storage chest. WHOOHOO! Oh, I also got sunburn.