BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Scare in the Night

I've been doing pretty well this week at nights without Jack. I sleep with my bedroom door open and I turn the TV on (I don't know what that does). Last night I didn't sleep as well. About 1 am, I open my eyes, and there is Joshua standing right in front of me! Talk about waking up with a jolt! He starts crying saying his leg hurts (which happens about once a month), so I gave him a Motrin and put a warm cloth on it and put him back to bed. I didn't sleep well after that. There is nothing like waking up and finding a face staring at you! Of course with the door being wide open, I didn't have any warning signs at all! Whew....thank goodness it was Joshua and not someone else! At least now I can laugh about it!

0 comments: