BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!




I want to wish a happy father's day to two special men. First of all for my wonderful husband, Jack who is an excellent father. He loves his family more than anything. His family adores him! He is an excellent example for my children to follow and I could be more proud of him. I love you honey!!!

I also want to wish Happy Father's Day to my dad. I couldn't have asked for a better father. He is always ready and willing to help whenever he can. He has to be one of the smartest men I have ever known. He gives wonderful advice and I am glad my children also have such a wonderful example to look at.


Happy Fathers day, Jack and dad! We love you!!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

What great pics of you and Jack!

sara said...

Awww so sweet! Now we can go eat their chocolate!!!!

Jennifer said...

I already tore into Jack's chocolate. I wasn't tempted until I saw that he got a Sympony bar which is my favorite!! (so is the Reese's)

fillup said...

Dad was touched by your kind words. They are so true. Dad has so much wisdom and Godly advice and he has so much love for our three children, 5 grandchildren and our great grandson, Caleb. We are so blessed. Dad is my advisor also and I go to him all the time for advice. Dad had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday with our children and grandchildren and great grandson (except for Mark, but he called and talked to Dad at length). Dad is a blessing to me also and a wonderful, caring loving husband and father. Mom

Jack said...

I'm sure my chocolate will be waiting for me when I get home Friday...right?

Jack said...

What a blessing and great responsibility being a dad is. One of God's greatest gifts to me!

Jennifer said...

actually, the chocolate is gone! your goodbar and others are still there though!