BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Day of Vacation

I am soaking in this view from our room. I wish I could always look out and see the ocean. It is just beautiful. Even though I am not a big water person, I love sitting out there at night and waking up to it in the morning. We took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda today. It was really cute and we enjoyed getting out. Jake and Jenna finally put on their life jackets and jumped into the pool. They finally let go of me and realized they could float. It always seems like the last day they get used to everything. I was glad to see Jacob and Jenna warming up a little. I am afraid they both inherit my fear of water.
So tomorrow we head back home. I hate packing back up, and I absolutely dread all the laundry I have to do when I get back, but I guess everything was worth it. Oh, I had three HOT donuts last night and then we had some today (although they weren't as good)

2 comments:

fillup said...

We know you will hate to leave today. We missed you! I always hate coming home to a huge laundry too after a vacation. We are thinking of going to Myrtle Beach for a couple days, but don't know when yet (not our vacation time, as it is still in the deciding place--away from Raleigh though) I know what you mean, love the ocean too and so peaceful. Glad the kids had so much fun and they will hate to leave also. We look forward to seeing you again!
Dad and Mom

Lydia said...

I'm a beach girl at heart but I'm scared of the ocean. I don't go in the water. Sand, sun, and seafood are my loves- guess I can get that anywhere, though:)